iGrill App

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I mentioned something about an iphone app a few months ago in a post.  Didn't figure it'd be long.

I'd like to give it a try but like you, I'd have to hear some reviews on it before I'd pay that for it.

icon_cool.gif

Now that thing better flip my steak or put on the veg for that much money.

I’ve read that people like the iGrill because it uses a thermocouple which is supposed to be more accurate than other digital thermometers.  I am going to decide between the ET-732 and the iGrill if I can figure out if it’s worth spending the extra money for the iGrill.  I have two ipads, so having the app running on one device for an entire smoke isn’t a big deal.   I read that they revised the app and I wanted to see if users are happy with it.  Finding a recent iGrill review is almost impossible.  I don’t know if that’s primarily due to the cost or the fact that many people don’t ipads or iphones.   

My Masterbuilt XL is in the box next to my front door and I need a thermometer in order to get it going. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky