I would like to do an exchange, just not sure what i have to offer here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
 I have some stuff I'd like to trade for?????? whatever.  I am a home brewer..I brew mead (I am a mazer)...and I currently have some fresh strawberry honey wine...made with strawberries fresh picked out of my garden..and honey from the local apiary.  It taste great..but is 12% alc..so will knock you down quick...I have some home made spicy jerky sticks, and a select local BBQ sauce.  I am from Wisconsin.

Dan
You need to send cheese curds in your trade  - folks who dont know about them would go crazy over them - just need to wait til winter so they stay cold - man those things are good - squeeky cheese rocks

oh yeah...squeaky cheese..I could for sure include...I go right to the cheese factory, and get em while they are still warm..those are the best.  YUM...also, beer battered, deep fried cheese curds are a delicacy you have GOT to try.

oh yeah...squeaky cheese..I could for sure include...I go right to the cheese factory, and get em while they are still warm..those are the best.  YUM...also, beer battered, deep fried cheese curds are a delicacy you have GOT to try.
Ok we are hijacking this thread but send me a PM and we  can work out a trade - Lets talk

You guys in Caulifornia need some rainwater I will happy to oblige if you pay shipping.  I think it has rained everyday for almost two weeks here in SE LA. 

Al

Reactions: buggman
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky