I Will Forever Support This Restaurant!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
S.E. Idaho
Red Robin… thanks for the amazing food and…

EEC6DCCF-5802-4363-8516-6501E2451E46.jpeg

Showing your American Spirit! 👊🏼🍻

Good burgers for sure, and by this point anything ‘Merica‘ is high on my list. Love this land.

Thanks… I love it too…. Love Merica!

BTW, had the medium rare black and blue burger…. Absolutely phenomenal! Wow… Yum!

Reactions: SmokinEdge
They must have kept the quality after expanding across the country?
I'd say one of the best for quality around . I've never had anything from them that looked like they didn't care .
When things were closed we did curbside with them . They had a box designed to travel with the food . If it didn't travel well they didn't serve it .

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
I've always liked Red Robin. We don't have one around where I live now, last time I was at one was about 6-7 years ago. Fries there are pretty good too!

Dave

Reactions: Rafter H BBQ
Have never eaten at one... might be one an hour away. But I do know what's gonna be stuck in my head for awhile... Red Robin! Thanks Justin!

Ryan

Thanks all… guess I should have included this….

D134C2E5-2DB6-445B-BD50-0EB1E7D24935.jpeg

12AC5B2A-22EE-4451-B015-283B80DC667D.jpeg

That and a couple Amber Ales… oh boy… I almost needed a bib! 😉

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky