I thought a Rubiks cube was tough!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

matlocc

Fire Starter
Original poster
May 19, 2016
Bay City Mich
Just spent a half hour untangling casings. Rinsed some inside by rinsing using the faucet. I put them back in the container while i was still undoing under water basket UNWEAVING. They must have wanted to go back to their original position in the colony.
The untangled ones became the tangled ones AGAIN!
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!

Thank you for all the help this far though. Just venting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just spent a half hour untangling casings. Rinsed some inside by rinsing using the faucet. I put them back in the container while i was still undoing under water basket UNWEAVING. They must have wanted to go back to their original position in the colony.
The untangled ones became the tangled ones AGAIN!
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!

Thank you for all the help this far though. Just venting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Let them soak for while, they will be easier to get undone. Un tangle while in the water.

Oh dang, I just bought two different size natural casings.

You guys are starting to scare me again.

Gotta get up my nerve to try it one of these days soon.

Please let us know how you make out with this.

Ed

Like Case said, soaking them is the key.

It's real easy if you follow the link he provided.

It explains everything.

I pull mine out of the bucket & they never get tangled up.

Al

I am on day 9 of soaking them rinsing daily. They are getting silky finally but they were tangled.  I was just venting .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky