I just heard... A great friend and member is gone...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I’m sorry to hear this, Kevin was one of a kind and had such a great sense of humor when posting. He will be missed.

RIP.

Reactions: chopsaw
Best wishes for his family! I didn't know him that well but still learned from him. I loved reading his posts! Would have loved to meet him in person.

RIP Foamheart!
Ryan

Reactions: bauchjw
Dang, this saddens me. Condolences to his family, isn't bdskelly bdskelly kin to him...
Funny stories, "fine china", "store bought teeth" and the beautiful color he could get on anything he smoked!
He's probably sitting next to our recently departed and telling a joke -So a Coonass, a Chef, and a Butcher walk into a bar -
Kevin, you will be dearly missed.

So sorry to hear this, RIP Kevin.

Chris

Dang. He will be missed. He was a great guy and would help anyone. His humor was different but great. Foam if you can read this up there, we and dozer will miss you

NO WAYYY... ANOTHER great has left us... Prayers go out to all that knew him...

To those with the power... I think we need a "Remember The Member" page... Make it so when you click on the members name it takes you to their profile ... Also make it a locked page so no reply's can be made...

Shock and Heartbreak. I truly enjoyed his post and cooks. Few knew southern comfort food as he did. My journey down this path would not be the same without the guidance and advice gleamed from his post.

Oh man, I thought I heard something yesterday about this. He was a heck of a nice guy. He will be greatly missed here. RIP.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky