I just heard... A great friend and member is gone...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
No, No! This cannot be true! Please no!

Thank you my friend for everything, I will miss our chats and just BS’ing with you! You will never know how much your friendship meant to me!

I love you my brother,

Rest In Peace!

I don't know more than this... Kevin AKA Foamheart passed away after a battle with cancer...

Kevin my friend, you will be missed...

I'm sorry to hear this.
Kevin/Foamheart was a great member and I had many awesome exchanges with him and I learned a ton from him. I also enjoyed the stories he would share and how it connected with so many of us.

He will be missed, but I think he is probably yuckin it up right now smoking something good in a better place. That makes me smile :)

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Yes he will be missed. I'll miss his own style of posting and his sense of humor and humility.
I still have Cajun and Andouille sausage mixes he sent me.
RIP Kevin....

Reactions: crazymoon
Do, I am so sorry to hear about Kevin, he had some great posts and tips for all of us. Years ago he sent me a few batches of sausage seasoning, NOLA Andouille and Cajun Red hot, they were incredible ! RIP Kevin.

Oh My God!
I never saw this one coming. RIP Foamy, my Brother.
You will be severely missed by so many. We love you.
Prayers to his friends & family.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky