I have made my decision! WSM 22.5

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Hawging It

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jan 1, 2019
Southeast Mississippi
Well, after lots of good comments and information from the SMF brotherhood and my study and research, I am convinced beyond a doubt the 22.5 WSM is the unit for me. It should make a good addition to my 2 stick burners. Lots of study on the mods and watched many videos about the mods over the last few days. The DigiQ with the Pit Viper is a must. The stainless door is a big like. Got to have the charcoal basket made by Arbor Fabrication. The stainless lid hinge is really cool. Thanks to all who gave feedback. It really helped in my decision making. Got to let the drill Sargent know what I want for my birthday in November. She always comes through like a champ. LOL! Thanks again all!

Reactions: JC in GB
Congratulations on your decision. I still would recommend that you fire it up and use it a few times before modding it. It may not need it - unless of course your really into modding. Again congrats.

Chris

Congratulations on your decision. I still would recommend that you fire it up and use it a few times before modding it. It may not need it - unless of course your really into modding. Again congrats.

Chris
Thanks Chris. Will do!
Very nice. I will expect a full report and some food pics on that new rig. :emoji_cat:

JC :emoji_cat:
Thanks JC!
Very nice. I will expect a full report and some food pics on that new rig. :emoji_cat:

JC :emoji_cat:

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky