I guess I'll call these Tenderfingers!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dadgum those look good... I have some venison and elk tenderloins in the freezer, now I know what I'm going to do with them...I'm a newbie so I have a quick dumb question, when you wrap in bacon do you still get a good smoke penitration into the meat?

Really nice way of using some tenderloin, the pics are very stimulating to the taste buds. i'm sure before long you were fingerless. It's all good my friend.

Yum-E!

Now that's something (else) I need to try!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

No problem with smoke penetration. Plenty of smoke flavor when you bite into them. They actually came out with a pretty little smoke ring.. I'm sure the cure in the bacon caused it but it looked perty.

Nice idea Dave.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky