I got the achin'

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh that looks great. I bet that wont last long.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Just got back from dove hunting.. I'll try to slice some tonight for work tomorrow and post up some pics.. I have 30 dove breasts from the last 3 days to clean up..

This bacon almost makes me a religious man.. I can't explain how good this is without even being cooked..

Here's the first few slices of the buckboard..

0c0c40d4_BB1.jpg

The buckboard on the slicer.. Man is this slicer a dream come true!

575a707d_BBslicer.jpg

The pile of Buckboard..

c18e657f_bbpile.jpg

And a half of a CB sliced up.

0f781811_CBsliced.jpg

Thanx all for the comments. Special thanx to Jerry for spinning me up on CB.

My smokehouse is on the drawing board for this winter. I got the bacon fever!

Also I like to take my CB to 160˚, so I can eat it cold or just warm it up before eating. I worried about that the first time, but it didn't get dry taking it to 160˚.
Or just eat it right out of the smoker! I'll be doing the 160 thing until I get my smokehouse built. At that time, I'm gonna start cold smoking bellies and sausage.. 

Or just eat it right out of the smoker! I'll be doing the 160 thing until I get my smokehouse built. At that time, I'm gonna start cold smoking bellies and sausage.. 
Yup, I should have added that, and eating it cold too.

Let me get one thing straight though----Did you take the BBB to 160˚ too? You could actually eat that cold? If so, it didn't dry out at all. I hope so, I'd like to try that!!!

Thanks,

Bear

Yeah, everything went to 160 before I shut down the smoker. Nothing is dry at all...

nice lookin' stuff there pete! yer right about the CB being cold.........if i put 4 slices in the pan some how only 3 ever get warm!

icon_cool.gif

Your bacoon looks awesome there Pete. I think I might check out that snadwich that BearCarver posted and you could make one of those BCBBBB and more BBBCB bacon sammie. It looked pretty good tooo. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky