I got one hell of a shock today. In a very nice way.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Today I took my dad's 22 out to give it a run through. I had it checked even though I thought it was fine. And I was told with proper care. It would go for another 50 years. So. I took that. And a air rifle I bought out to one of kids place to try it out. Besides, he was bugging me to check out his new Ruger 10/22. I was pleased with how it shot. And sad. It was still dead nuts on after I tweaked the elevation. Probably got bumped. Even at rapid fire. It was still just as smooth. And gave me groups at under 6" On careful single shots. They were at 1" at 25 yards. With iron sights. Now I need to think about whether or not to strip and redo the stock. And I will be touching up the bluing.

Reactions: Winterrider
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky