I done did it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lexscsmoker

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Feb 25, 2009
Lexington, SC
So I've been looking at big ole pull behind reverse flow smokers.  When I say I've been looking, well, I've been looking for a couple of years.  First I was a Lang fan.  Then I went to Bubba Grills, then I kinda liked a place out of Georgia.  Well I ended up going with HBT smokers out of Guntersville, Alabama.  I researched them and facebooked them.  I looked at pictures, videos and countless reviews.  I have only had the chance to season my HBT Gameday but I can already tell it's going to be fun.  This is a high quality smoker.  The door on the smoking chamber is really heavy.  The firebox grate is welded in and the hole for the heat to travel in is super sized.  I plan on smoking some around Thanksgiving and will be posting pictures and videos.  For the companies I mentioned earlier.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lang or Bubba Grills.  Both of these are very nice smoker companies but when I did my research I always came back to HBT.  Here is a picture of one on their lot but like I said I will post more next week. 

The left side is a 2 rack charcoal grill.  The chamber is 5 feet long with 2 racks.  The right hand side is a small rib box with 3 racks.

View media item 499362

Reactions: JC in GB and JLHJR
Nice smoker I just bought one last week it was used but only a year old and in great shape I cooked on it for the first time this past weekend and loved it was real easy to use this is my first run

Reactions: JLHJR
Well, congratulations to both of you on those great new smokers.

That is one wicked smoker.

May they bring you both many years of happy and tasty smokes.

Pictures of your smokes are good things.

Have FUN with them.

Ed

Wow that rig is a monster...Congrats!  Looking forward to seeing how that beast cooks!  
icon14.gif

Red

So I've been looking at big ole pull behind reverse flow smokers. When I say I've been looking, well, I've been looking for a couple of years. First I was a Lang fan. Then I went to Bubba Grills, then I kinda liked a place out of Georgia. Well I ended up going with HBT smokers out of Guntersville, Alabama. I researched them and facebooked them. I looked at pictures, videos and countless reviews. I have only had the chance to season my HBT Gameday but I can already tell it's going to be fun. This is a high quality smoker. The door on the smoking chamber is really heavy. The firebox grate is welded in and the hole for the heat to travel in is super sized. I plan on smoking some around Thanksgiving and will be posting pictures and videos. For the companies I mentioned earlier. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Lang or Bubba Grills. Both of these are very nice smoker companies but when I did my research I always came back to HBT. Here is a picture of one on their lot but like I said I will post more next week.

The left side is a 2 rack charcoal grill. The chamber is 5 feet long with 2 racks. The right hand side is a small rib box with 3 racks.

View media item 499362
Hello!
I am getting ready to order the game day mini. Still liking your HBT? Any recommendations?
Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky