I am out of here

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is my last post on SMF.

I no longer feel welcomed after the ad overload debacle that resulted in name calling and shaming members into paid membership. I don't mind the odd member classless remarks , but veteran/respect members resort to the same attitude and mods appear to tolerate, even validate it, until things get out of control.

Other than the last few days I truly enjoyed my 8 year membership, awesome advice and support, great conversations and good humour . I tried to give back as much as I was given. If I haven't succeeded I apologize.

All the best and keep on smokin'.
I wouldn't let a few members get you down. I'm not in here as much and don't really know what went on. But you paid and have been here a long while. Crap your an OTBS member that made it in. There's still good old timers here. Hang with them. Post your smokes. Feel good. And don't let politics get to you. Placed changed a lot. Tons of new members. I stick to posting my smokes and feel good. Someone don't like me. Oh well. Life is too short to care. Hope you reconsider.
Rob

It never hurts to have more than one browser choice. If Edge isn't being nice to you, switch to firefox, chrome, etc.

Here is a funny thing, sort of. A 12 year old thread selling an OK Joe smoker was resurrected. Reading through it, I saw someone say something like, "Sorry I would rather have a Lang."

Well, that was from 2010 when we are told that the forum was all Kumbaya lol. That comment didn't sound helpful or germaine to the thread at hand. Why make that comment? Anyway...

Forums go through these kinds of things from time to time. Just the way it is.

No need to start a boatload of drama if a forum isn't for you find one that is no hate but why start some bs drama thread or 3 throwing the admins and owners under the bus. Just sayin. never been a fan of such moves. Then because I am not all ahh poor you I' am the bad guy lol? this forum has given me way more than a buck a month so... funny how only like 3-4 people be bitchen while the rest of us just trying to get along and share shit.
all I have to say.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky