Hunting And Fishing Thread!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great idea, WHB. I'm looking forward to what this might become. Most of my pics of the kids fishing and hunting predate cell phones, and would have to be scanned, but here are some recent pics of my success:

View attachment 652932
Last year's (2021) buck. Not my biggest, but my biggest in quite a few years.

View attachment 652933
A great day on the strip pits two summers ago. Probably my biggest crappie.

View attachment 652934
My "rig". I fish a couple of local lakes and my father-in-laws's strip pits when I can.

Those crappy are the size of bass

Reactions: bertman
Some walleye and a northern “red fish” haha

Attachments

• 3DE90950-867A-469F-9C63-734D6B19E1C6.jpeg
    3DE90950-867A-469F-9C63-734D6B19E1C6.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 32
  • E166FFB5-6C69-4917-9EE6-9F4B4D0F619A.jpeg
    E166FFB5-6C69-4917-9EE6-9F4B4D0F619A.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 29
Great idea, WHB. I'm looking forward to what this might become. Most of my pics of the kids fishing and hunting predate cell phones, and would have to be scanned, but here are some recent pics of my success:

View attachment 652932
Last year's (2021) buck. Not my biggest, but my biggest in quite a few years.

View attachment 652933
A great day on the strip pits two summers ago. Probably my biggest crappie.

View attachment 652934
My "rig". I fish a couple of local lakes and my father-in-laws's strip pits when I can.
Man those are some slab crappies!

I have fished all my life and was an avid bowhunter until my shoulder issues. I haven't shot a deer in quite awhile, but fish 3-5 times a week, well except for now while I'm recovering from yet another shoulder surgery.

Now since I retired, I run my own guide service and get a lot of satisfaction watching others catch fish, hopefully catch fish, and taking my grands and passing on my love for the sport to them.

Awesome to help others and pass down to future generations!

Hopefully you can get back to fishing soon… good luck on the shoulder recovery… been there and it is no fun!

Thanks for posting!

Some walleye and a northern “red fish” haha
Gotta love when one of those Fish Ohio "northern red fish" hit one of your lines like a freight train, sinks the board and it rockets across all of the other lines running out the back of the boat lol

Already posted a thread about Jeremy and Bryces turkey hunts. But here’s another pic of Bryce and his turkey.
JimView attachment 660648
Jim, I just showed thus to Rafter H BBQ Rafter H BBQ ... he's been slacking lately! But currently having breakfast with him and his son in Sioux Falls .

IMG_20230319_092445.jpg

Might have been some wildlife last night as well!

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky