Hunting And Fishing Thread!?!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Gonna give this a bump as a reminder of those who want to share hunts/catches…

My daughter (16) and son (14) were both introduced to archery today and were all in… they just loved it!

So they each ordered a Diamond Edge XT… daughter wanted black and son wanted Mossy Oak camo…

Their bow choice…

0856B69B-A711-40F9-992F-3F57AC094D70.jpeg

Then the old man (me) ordered a Bowtech Edge Max…

E00DCECC-661E-48B5-91AF-BE2FBE3E86F4.jpeg

We are looking forward to hunting this year with a variety! Rifle and bow… next will be shotgun and muzzleloader! 😎

Then you can add air rifle and Atlatl .

Oh we do air rifle… have to keep the pigeons and ground hogs trimmed down!

Atlatl, we experienced that at a Fish and Game convention… I did not do well, but the kids were decent at it!

One more thing I’d like to pursue is spear fishing!

Reactions: chopsaw
Oh we do air rifle… have to keep the pigeons and ground hogs trimmed down!

Atlatl, we experienced that at a Fish and Game convention… I did not do well, but the kids were decent at it!

One more thing I’d like to pursue is spear fishing!
Justin... you can borrow our atlatl! Not many people even know what they are.

20230826_135418.jpg

Didn't get a pic of the whole thing... other end is covered up by Christmas wreath lol!

Ryan

Justin... you can borrow our atlatl! Not many people even know what they are.

View attachment 674496

Didn't get a pic of the whole thing... other end is covered up by Christmas wreath lol!

Ryan

They are for sure fun… but this old guy needs a lot of practice! Trysten and Pete liked it! That is badass and would love to see the wreath…

Funny how the old school ways are becoming a thing of the past… we need to keep them things going.

Most people anymore just order everything… to the point they aren’t gonna be able to pull up their britches without an app! 🤷🏼‍♂️

Man those are some great looking bows! My dad hunts with a crossbow (legal for the old guys here in Mississippi). Bow season opens in Mid September here. Its still to0 dang hot for me at that time of the year. Fighting skeeters and snakes in the deer stands....Thats a no for me dawg!

Jim

Reactions: Buckeyedude
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky