• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hummus Plate

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
we usually make this as a no cook summer meal...be its been so spring like the wife requested and I created. its a plate with hummus spread smeared all over and topped with: cucumber, tomato, roasted red pepper, Kalamata olives, capers, basil, olive oil, pepper, red pepper, etc. the toppings can be anything really depending on your likes and dislikes. Serve with pita or flat bread. its delish and easy - can be made in advance for company too.

IMG_6743.jpg

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
That looks fantastic to me, I could eat that whole plate. I love every ingredient you used!
Al

Wurstmeister

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 21, 2018
I see that and think - I don't know what happened, but it's gone and there is nothing you can do about it?! 🍻

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Now that's a beautiful creation!! It looks delicious, and if I could come up with something to replace the humus, I would definitely make and serve it. Afraid humus just isn't a big seller at our house.
Gary

WaterinHoleBrew

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 18, 2013
That looks real tasty, I’d be all over a plate of that!

clifish

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 25, 2019
Wow, I am thinking that would be a great shared appetizer for people to enjoy. Do you have a recipe for the hummus?

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Do you have a recipe for the hummus?
funny thing - making my own has been a nemesis...always seems off when I make it - so I buy it. I know should be easy and all that...

tx smoker

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Apr 14, 2013
Dave, that looks spectacular buddy!! I'd thoroughly enjoy sitting down to a plate of that, especially with the pits you mentioned. Nice job sir and congrats on a well deserved ride!!

Robert

jcam222

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 13, 2017
Looks excellent!! Love the flavors and color. Congrats on the ride!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.