HS Football

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fltsfshr

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 8, 2015
I have two grandsons who play football for 2 different high schools. The schools are big rivals. They meet tonite, Bullsharks vs Wildcats. One is a linebacker for the Bullsharks and other a wide receiver for the Wildcats.
Going to be an interesting evening. hahaha. bounce.gif We've been waiting for this one. We have t shirts from each team and 2 big Yeti cups full of rum and coke. No tailgating allowed and I hate concession stand hot dogs.

This should be epic.

Last edited:
Too bad you dont know a seamstress that could sew the front of one shirt to the back of the other! Or half of one shirt to half of the other!
Jim

Reactions: fltsfshr
Wow.. nothing beats a little football rivalry! Let us know how it turns out😀🏟️🏈

Here's an update. The QB of the Bullsharks has been suspended for streaking the Wildcats. Perhaps one Grandson will be the starting QB. Amazing.

A 2-6 team (Bullsharks) vs a 7-1 team (Wildcats). The writing is NOT on the wall. Rivalries have a way of making things more equal.

Talk about family drama! Love it!

Go Bullsharks! (I root for the underdogs).

Good grief, my wife is a wrestling Mom. If she had to watch our two boys compete against each other, I’d have to wrap her head in duct tape so it wouldn’t explode. This is going to be good. I’m in for the final.

• Haha
Reactions: DougE
Dang, almost missed this one...I like the t-shirt idea!

Ryan

No he was a running back. The other one was a wide receiver. Haven't been to a HS football in a long time. Some stuff never changes. haha

Reactions: noboundaries
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky