Howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

camp_cookie

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Feb 26, 2007
I have been grilling for years, but I have recently gotten into smoking my own. I bought a large Big Green Egg, and I like it very much. I am considering getting a second smoker that will be a bit more mobile than the BGE as I don't want to risk hauling it. I'm considering the GSOM or a small electric smoker.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from this group.

Welcome to SMF SmokeyBear!!! You will definately not regret purchasing a GOSM and particularly the Big Block. They are a real good bang per buck value and simple to use.

Welcome Smokeybear. Gotta LUV that EGG
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
I sure do mine. I just finished an awesome rack of ribs...6 hours...used hickory for smoke and Jeff's rib rub. They are getting ready to be devoured
icon_exclaim.gif
icon_eek.gif

Welcome to the SMF SmokeyBear. I love my GOSM, can't go wrong with the ease of use, and the amount of food it fits.

Glad you found us!!

Welcome to the forum smokey bear glad to have you here. Check out the 5 day e-course it has a lot of good info. As far as cookers go im a wood burner man myself so jump in and have a good time

Welcome to SMF SmokeyBear, keep them forest fires under control. There are a few other BGE users here and plenty of GOSM's so you're in great company. Looking forward to your posts.

Keep Smokin

Welcome SmokeyBear -

We have been seeing the BGE pop up a bit lately! Gladyou've found us we're hear to help and share. Just wondering do BGEs have wheels? Thye look so heavy.

icon_wink.gif

Mine is in a custom table that has wheels; so, I can roll it around. The large BGE weighs 140 pounds. Now you can see why I want something more mobile for when I hit the road. :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky