howdy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mcmpw

Original poster
Apr 11, 2011
i was recommended this forum from the guy's at "ole Hickory" pits.......i was actually looking for a wireless thermometer that would work inside my smoker with the rotisserie.....

i'm new to the food industry and am opening a restaurant very soon.......i bought an ole hickory pit and am wanting to learn the art of smoking............i plan on doing sandwich's, panini's, and get this, pizza.............im interested in any and all ideas that the forum would like to share with me.....

i plan on grinding some of my own sausages......so if you have any ideas that would make a killer pizza, let me hear your suggestions.........i'm interested in the best spicy italian all the way down to a nice healthy chicken asiago........

i've been remodeling a barn for the past six months and am about ready to open........if you'd like to follow my progress, check me out on facebook   http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018852605

thanks for allowing me to join your forum!!!!!!

pete

Welcome to smf its nice to have ya.. lots to learn and great people as well.. Use the search bar it will help you a lot.. Have fun and happy smoking

Welcome to SMF Pete!

I do not know the answer to your question but there are several folks here that have and do operate resturants . One of them should be along soon w/ the Info you are looking for.

Welcome to SMF, Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

For those of you new to Smoking, be sure to check out Jeff's 5 Day Smoking Basics eCourse.

Click Here it's "FREE" ... 5 Day eCourseE

Also for those of you new to smoking,  Get a good Probe Thermometer as we smoke by Temperature NOT TIME.

A good choice for a remote dual probe thermometer is the Maverick ET-732

welcome1.gif
 Glad to have you join us!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky