Howdy Ya'll From North MS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

IQ2

Original poster
Aug 16, 2023
Hernando, MS
I still consider myself a rookie but I've been cooking comp Q for 15 years on 3 different teams, unfortunately, none that walk the stage on a regular basis. I also have an Italian cooking team that competes that does walk quite often. I'm an X-ray Service Engineer by trade and have been so longer than I would like to say and plan to retire soon. I'm always looking for new ideas (and old ones) and would love to share the things I've learned and help in any way.

I still consider myself a rookie but I've been cooking comp Q for 15 years on 3 different teams, unfortunately, none that walk the stage on a regular basis. I also have an Italian cooking team that competes that does walk quite often. I'm an X-ray Service Engineer by trade and have been so longer than I would like to say and plan to retire soon. I'm always looking for new ideas (and old ones) and would love to share the things I've learned and help in any way.
Welcome!! from S Florida

Are you anywhere near Malcolm Reed's home town of Hernando ?

From listening to Malcolm and " Shel " , that sounds like an interesting place.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky