Howdy from Southeast Texas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigtimtx

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Oct 22, 2012
Tomball, Texas
I'm new to these forums, but have been making 'Q for quite a while. Never been in competition, but everyone likes my rubs and my sauces. Just stepped into MES smoking as my wife bought me a 40" MES for my birthday. I've been a confirmed wood-fired smoker cook for a long time, so I'm looking for assistance/guidance/education/what have you with the new-fangled smoker.

I have a fab-shop-made 50" long barrel type wood-fired smoker, the new Masterbuilt 40" and a gas/charcoal combo grill. As you can tell from that, we tend to do a LOT of outdoor cooking.

439.gif

Welcome to the site Big Tim!!!!!

Sounds like you are no stranger to bbq!!  Glad to have another veteran of the pit on the site. As far as your MES, lotta people on here have/use them, so Im sure you will find any info you are looking for.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks. Hopefully, I can garner some nuggets of wisdom from you guys and throw some of mine back into the pile as well...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky