Howdy from NZ.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kiwicano

Original poster
Mar 21, 2018
Hi all, Just signed up as its always great to learn new tips and gather info, Im smoking on a Oklahoma Joe. with the TP mods and gaskets and lavalock handles. I am after some advice but ill find the approiate thread topic to ask in. Its great to be here and I cant wait to contribute as I go.
I work on a new BBQ comp festival we have here in NZ in its second year "Meatstock" first year we had Moe Cason as the special guest this year was Tuffy stone. Its a great weekend, I haven't competed yet ad I am run off my feet working on the Live music stage in the arena .

Welcome to SMF, glad to have you here, Meatstock sounds like a great place to be and or visit...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky