• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy Do!!!

lubbocksmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 20, 2011
First off like to thank everyone welcoming me aboard. I have learned alot just in the short week I have been here.

Learned enough to know that I wan't to make my own UDS!!!!! The hell with big stores and big prices, we do it the red neck way here in TEXAS!!!!! HA HA.

Seriously though, anyone know where I can get a drum in Lubbock Texas? Or some one near buy that would like to sell me one? trade some future meat and a git together for the drum.

Thanks everyone for ya'lls help and show me how to navigate. I even came up with a new slogan "Y'aint Grill'n...Y'aint Livin !!!!! gonna change my profile now

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
Try looking on craigslist. Or if you have a bakery close to you try asking them. Even a local garage, or shop might have one. Try to find a food grade barrel if you can, if not your going to have to do a burnout and some cleaning. Good luck!!

lubbocksmoker

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 20, 2011
Yeah craigslist is a bust, have friends looking and have contacted a couple of bakery's but haven't heard anythin yet....but will keep trying

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.