how well does he minion method work with reverse smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think it all would depend on air inlet design and location. I set mine up for wood burning, but would design them differently if I ran charcoal.

Post a pick of your firebox and then we could suggest the best way to build your basket.

Maybe you can get it back to normal, as much as we count on them real pane in the you know what when they are acting up.

Just thinking out loud unless you had  pretty big lines of charcoal, not sure it you would generate enough heat ????  I have used charcoal & charcoal/wood and just wood in my RF I have to get a nice fire going to heat it up and stay at temp.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky