• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

How to tell when your dog has been involved in a SEX scandal...........

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Lol - Very funny Dave. 

dcarch

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Mar 19, 2013
That will get you in serious trouble with all the dog lovers in the world!

dcarch  

black

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 9, 2013
Originally Posted by S2K9K   [h3]edited post[/h3]

S2K9K
Yesterday at 8:39 pm

Black,
I just wanted to let you know I had to edit one of your posts and delete a link. As per @TulsaJeff and our User Guidelines, offsite links are not permitted to be posted on this forum.
Here is a link to the edited post:

http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/t/139323/stx-turboforce-3000-series-grinder#post_1074283
Thank You for understanding,
Moderator Team
That's OK, edit my posts as you like

Last edited:

frosty

Master of the Pit
Joined Oct 25, 2011
Dave, you crack me up!   

That is too funny.  Now the dog is embarassed you are comparing him to politicians.  Poor puppy.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010

Dave, you crack me up!   

That is too funny.  Now the dog is embarassed you are comparing him to politicians.  Poor puppy.
Not.......  Not comparing the dog to politicians....  I have way too much respect for dogs to do that.....    Just comparing the facial expression of the dog to folks that have been caught showing no respect to women and marriage.....   I like dogs WAAAAAAY more than I like politicians....  LOL...

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
Yeah, the dog's expression does resemble the six examples of dog doo!

Good luck and good smoking.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.