How much do pork shoulders/butt cost at Cosco & also baby back ribs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

hotnspicy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Oct 1, 2012
Staunton VA
I am in VA and closest one is 1 hour drive. Been trying to sell BBQ ever other weekend if I can get some good prices. Please don't think am lazy but can't seem to get at least a ball park. Ty in advance!

They will have different prices regionally. Best to just go to their site and plug in the zip to the store you plan to go to. They will list prices

Reactions: PIT Shawn
In North TX they generally go for $1.67-$1.90/lb. Regular grocery stores (not Walmart) around here run $0.99/lb at least once a month

Just a year ago I could get shoulders for under $1 per pound now theyre $3/lb at Walmart

It doesn't hurt to make a few phone calls. I seem to do better at Kroger and Walmart for pork shoulder, on sale for 99 cents pound. I just paid 2.49 per pound for st. Louis ribs at Costco. This Covid thing has prices all over the place.

RG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky