How did you come up with your screen name?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Dr. Dave came from my Drake Relays buddies who discovered my Bloody Mary's are medicinal in nature (and good for a few strokes on the golf course after Thursday Night Pub Crawl.

I collect mining artifacts and I snoop them out like a dog.......minedog
Gunner.gif

My name is short for my screen name I use when reviewing tobaccos for tobacco reviews.  I am an avid pipe smoker and collector and I am very tall at 6'9".  My full screen name is tallpuffo'burley on tobacco reviews.  Well, smoking pipes and smoking meats tall puff still kind of works.

My initials plus:

Thermal: generating heat or increased temperature specially designed so as to have exceptional heat-retaining properties pertaining to, or caused by heat or temperature such as "thermal movements of molecules"; "thermal capacity"; "thermic energy"; "the caloric effect of sunlight" as opposed NonThermal which is not involving heat;  i.e. "nonthermal luminescence".

In other words, I'm full of Hot Air. 
36.gif

I agree as for eating them, that is what is left over after all my friends at the local "Smoke Shop" (cigar shop that is) and my card playing buddies, everybody wants some but they don't realize what goes into the fish....the trip (fishing - tracking - hiking), catching, cleaning, brine, smoker....but all enjoyable and I love when they comment how good it is.

Reactions: rigundog

I agree as for eating them, that is what is left over after all my friends at the local "Smoke Shop" (cigar shop that is) and my card playing buddies, everybody wants some but they don't realize what goes into the fish....the trip (fishing - tracking - hiking), catching, cleaning, brine, smoker....but all enjoyable and I love when they comment how good it is.
I know smoking your own freshly caught Salmon is a lot more work than going to the grocery store and buying it or any other meat. My oldest Son lives out in Vancouver Washington, and during my last visit he took me to the river where he caught several huge Salmon. Then we went back to his house and he filleted them and smoked them. Nothing better than that.

My name is Bud and I collect marbles and I love akro agate popeyes,and I love to smoke anything on my xtra large green egg.and I love this web site,anyone got any marbles you want to get rid of? Send me a message.....(o:

Being im a lab owner and some of the guys at work knew it. the next thing i knew they started calling
th_Slab_of_meat.gif
me labradorekid  It could be worse lol

Needed something a little more like a real smoke junky.  My name is Morgan and my favorite Uncle was called Moe, so what a way to make a tribute to him and to have a good Screen name. Thus Smokey Mo and thanks to TulsaJeff allowing me to change it after the lame name I chose for my first.

'BrazosBrian' ...Well, up until recently, we were planning on moving to Texas and 'BrazosBrian' (named after the river) seemed to have a nice ring to it.  BUT, I got a nice promotion on my job and we decided it would be best to stay here in Alaska, and be thankful for what we have here.  My forum handle in most things up here is 'TananaBrian', again ...named after a river, but this time it was the Tanana River that runs through Fairbanks, AK where I used to live, and used to do a lot of (winter) Burbot fishing.... 

Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky