How About A Prayer For A Brother And His Wife?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
I don't know all the details but Supervman and his wife were in a bad car accident a while ago. He has bad shoulder problems and I guess many surgeries and I guess she has some permanent brain damage.

Please keep them in your prayers even if you are not very religious like me. It is important to healing sometimes. He is a good, caring guy.

Amen.

My prayers include them both.

Sorry to hear that. Hope they both get well soon.

thoughts are with u john and wife-hope all gets better.sorry to hear the news.

thoughts and prayers for them, hoping the best for them

prayers from minnesota!
cool.gif

Thanks folks.
It's John and Denise.

I didn't want to get all drama queen and all but it was April 30 last year.
We got smushed up pretty good. Goin 30 mph. Hit by a bus. Seat belts saved our lives in the roll over.

My stuff is minor. My wife has some issues.
We're alive that's what counts.

I can move my arm now. Missed hunting this year. LOTS.

Denise has good and bad days, just one of those things you adapt to.

I guess I spoke too much in chat last night. It was buggin me yesterday.
Sometimes it's just nice to vent. Thanks for puttin up. I didn't want to go bothering on folks.

God kept us alive. We still have something to accomplish. Now we just have to find out what the heck it is. :)

This is a nice place and I appreciate yall.
SKOL
Vman

glad to hear you are basically doing OK. God has his reasons and it takes time to figure out why stuff happens. Prayers to the wife. Hope she gets better.

John my friend, I'm glad to hear you are doing better! We hope and pray that Denise continues on the road to recovery. I know I speak for all here, if ya need anything just ask. Doug

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky