Houston - Smoker's Paradise

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

petewoody

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 10, 2009
The Woodlands, Houston, TX
I recently sought info on sources in Houston for smoking accessories (without any luck).

Found a place - Allied Kenco - and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. You Houston guys have it made. This place is incredible. They carry everything you could possibly need to cut/cure/can/smoke et al.

Pete

Not in houston ,But glad you found the place.

Houston is awesome for smokers... I married into family that has participated in the World Championship Cookoff there before the rodeo every year... it was one of the best time's i've ever had!  Nothing like a smoker being fired up for 4 straight days and cooking a whole freezers worth of meat in that time!

icon_cool.gif

Hey New2que are you talking about The Houston Livestock an Rodeo at the Astrodome every year. Now that's one cool place to smoke and me and another one of my ex-father in-laws competed back in the 80's and it was pretty bad as... Now I beleive if you could bbq a shoe they did it there. I have eaten so many different things that were grilled to per pefection as I have there in Houston. They had a chili cook off the first days and the bbq cook off the next day. I do miss those times in the past but not that wife thou.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky