HOT LINKS IN DECEMBER

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Guys, Much appreciated

Gary

​I'm with Al that is great control.I see you still didnt get the freeze wrap for the grinder.Points

Richie

icon14.gif

Thanks Richie .  Glad I smoked Saturday got up to 82º Yesterday and today it was in the low 20's

Gary

Those look great! The restaurant that I work at makes a different sausage weekly. I might have to slip them this recipe soI can try it out.

It's a good one.

Gary

Dang nab it Gary!!! Nice job POINTS to you sir,,, Ya chef has a great recipe there,, I did this in a snack stick and they came out great also,,, but,,,,, only 5lbs???? 

Great job 

DS

I bet they would be good as snack sticks, have to give those a try.

Gary

I bet they would be good as snack sticks, have to give those a try.

Gary

Reactions: GaryHibbert
Awesome lookin hot links Gary, I could eat a couple of them for sure ! Very nice thread my friend, sorry to be late !

That's a great looking recipe, Gary. Cindy and I are both without gall bladders, so it appears that they would be too hot for us. I know a lot of folks who really look for hot stuff and I'm sure they will be thrilled with your recipe.

You're still in the smoking guru league. :points:

Hey Joe, We don't have any Gall Bladders either, Just cut back on the Pepper and make em a little milder.

Gary

Reactions: mowin
Yeah, I had thought about that. That's what I do to a lot of recipes. I even go that to Jeff's rub and sauce. We lean to the sweeter side and that disturbs a lot of Q folks. Oh, well.

Wow, those look .:drool....

Another thing on the list.

Did you just let them cool on the counter, or did they go into a water bath?

:points:

I let them cool on the counter this time

And Thank You

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky