Hot Kroger Lamb Shank Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
I was in Kroger today and by chance noticed a sign at the meat counter. They had whole organic lamb shanks marked down from $7.99 / lbs to $0.99 / lbs!!!! Scored the last 4 of them. Four nice big ones came to about $28 total. I’ll post up pics later.

Damn man that's a steal! I love finding deals like that every once in a blue moon. Hoping to find some rib roasts and beef tenderloins here soon.

Reactions: jcam222
My savings was so high ($206) they had to call a manager for over ride lol.

Lol I hope the didn't mismark that or someone is losing their job today. I've got about 10 pounds of lamb chops in my freezer. Contemplated doing them on Christmas eve but ended up running out of time and grilling burgers instead. 17 pound smoked rib roast on Christmas day

55F22AF5-4613-4801-AC6B-EEB25FD490A9.jpeg
Just got them home. Off to the freezer for now. A couple lamb smoked and posts are in my future at some point!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky