Chimichurri Leg of Lamb

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It all looks amazing Jeff! Well deserved on the carousel ride.

I love chimichurri, bonus points on that!! Also I never had hearts of palm, but it looks like a salad I could get behind

Like!

that is beautiful! Great product and presentation! well done my friend! SV is pretty cool - and nice to whip out when inclement weather strikes.

Wow, that's a fantastic dinner! The veggie salad looks interesting and I bet that chimichurri on that amazing looking lamb was superb!
Great job. Excellent plating!
It all looks amazing Jeff! Well deserved on the carousel ride.

I love chimichurri, bonus points on that!! Also I never had hearts of palm, but it looks like a salad I could get behind

Like!
that is beautiful! Great product and presentation! well done my friend! SV is pretty cool - and nice to whip out when inclement weather strikes.
Thanks for the kinds words and likes all!! This was the first time I ever had hearts of salad. I will definitely work them into future salads as well.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky