Hot Dogs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For those who were asking if they were tied or twisted, the answer is neither, they are looped over and through the last two. real hard to explain but if I find some directions online I'll post them.

thanks for the nice comments, I should have some finish Q-view tomorrow
Directions and/or a video would be great  

Here's a quick follow up with a couple q-views.

I had thought about smoking this puppies up this morning but the wind was blowing hard and the wind chills were right down there, Soooo into a pot of 175° water. It took about 15 minutes to get them up to 150°+. cold shower and then let them air dried for an hour or so. theys are good, real good even. they would be 10 times better smoked.
I like to give credit where crediis due,so before I post the recipe I got to remember where I got it from. I think it's a recipe from Big Guy but its a couple years old with no name on it. but I will post it one way or the other.
here's a couple pic's

all poached and pan fried;

e45afdaf_IMG_0289.jpg

And a sliced view. this was using almost frozen meat through a 1/4" plate the through a 3/16 plate. seasoned mixed and stuffed, left 24 hours in the frig and poached in 175° water. The little nub in the back left it a bite view.
ce55aeb1_IMG_0293.jpg

Lightly smoked and cooked on the grill these would be Great.

Thanks for checking out my dogs and all the kind words.  

Real tasty looking dogs!!

Nice step by step too!!

Thanks!

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky