Hospice Dinner Gala Auction sets record for single item

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbally

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 24, 2007
Western Colorado
We cater the hospice gala dinner every year for many years.

This year we donated a catered dinner party for 30 people.  With 14 people bidding we were very happy to see the item sell for $9,000.00!  A new single item record.

It was really fun to be there while they were bidding on the dinner, it kept going higher and higher and higher.

I am very proud of the reputation we have on the western slope of Colorado.  And the money goes to a very worthy cause!

Great job for a great cause!     
points.gif

Great work Bob - Hospice is an awesome program and, they obviously beleive in what you do for them. Congratulations!!!

You are a great man and have my highest regard!!

Hospice is a special place with very special people.

Thank you.

Craig

icon_cool.gif

May I be another one to pat you and your crew on the back for a great cause. You always hear how a good reputation go along way too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky