• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hospice Dinner Gala Auction sets record for single item

bbally

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 24, 2007
We cater the hospice gala dinner every year for many years.

This year we donated a catered dinner party for 30 people.  With 14 people bidding we were very happy to see the item sell for $9,000.00!  A new single item record.

It was really fun to be there while they were bidding on the dinner, it kept going higher and higher and higher.

I am very proud of the reputation we have on the western slope of Colorado.  And the money goes to a very worthy cause!

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
That's Great Bob!

Congrats, and keep up the wonderful work!

Bear

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Great work Bob - Hospice is an awesome program and, they obviously beleive in what you do for them. Congratulations!!!

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
That is truly awesome!! And for a wonderful cause. Its good to see we still have some caring people in the world,Thank you!!

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 5, 2009
Wow! Nice compliment to your business, and a great haul for a worth cause! Congrats all around.

fpnmf

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 19, 2010
You are a great man and have my highest regard!!

Hospice is a special place with very special people.

Thank you.

Craig

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Thats awesome Bob.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

May I be another one to pat you and your crew on the back for a great cause. You always hear how a good reputation go along way too.

aeroforce100

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Dec 31, 2009
WOW!  Congratulations!    Hope the nerves don't get to you, doing a $300.00 a plate dinner!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.