Honey Teriyaki Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Like c farmer, I love simple. Sounds like a quick cook I can do between the rain drops (and taxes [emoji]128529[/emoji]).
Bonus: Meijer has family pack wings on sale!

Good job, as usual Disco!

Dan. :points:

Like c farmer, I love simple. Sounds like a quick cook I can do between the rain drops (and taxes [emoji]128529[/emoji]).
Bonus: Meijer has family pack wings on sale!

Good job, as usual Disco!

Dan.
points.gif
Thanks, Smokey! It is wet here too. I moved to the mountains to get away from the rain!

Disco thems there sure look good,,, I would have had to eat them before the glaze 
drool.gif

DS
Actually, DS, that is an ongoing struggle around here. She Who Must Be Obeyed likes them dry. I like them with a sauce. Guess which way they usually get served.

Well;  Here's another party that I am late for.  But, as Mama was fond of saying;  "Better late than never"

Great looking wings and write up Disco. 

POINT!

And you wonder why you get so many points ?  Those look Great  Super color  I know those were tasty 
points1.png

Gary

Man, those look great my friend! I can't believe I haven't seen this post until now, but I guess it would help if I was on more often lol. I was just cruising through this morning as I am getting ready to do some wings, shrimp & beans this afternoon (wings were refrigerated with rub for 2 hours & are now brining away). Your thread has me seriously thinking about only doing HALF of my wings with the way I was going (my homemade BBQ sauce) & doing this on with the other half! I just checked & I do have the ingredients on hand. I may caramelize them up under the broiler though, as that's how I do most of my smoked, sauced wings. Thanks for the idea, I'm sure they're good.

points.gif

TW

And you wonder why you get so many points ?  Those look Great  Super color  I know those were tasty 
points1.png

Gary
Thanks, Gary. They are tasty and easy!

Man, those look great my friend! I can't believe I haven't seen this post until now, but I guess it would help if I was on more often lol. I was just cruising through this morning as I am getting ready to do some wings, shrimp & beans this afternoon (wings were refrigerated with rub for 2 hours & are now brining away). Your thread has me seriously thinking about only doing HALF of my wings with the way I was going (my homemade BBQ sauce) & doing this on with the other half! I just checked & I do have the ingredients on hand. I may caramelize them up under the broiler though, as that's how I do most of my smoked, sauced wings. Thanks for the idea, I'm sure they're good.

points.gif

TW
Har, TW! You are opening a sore point I have with She Who Must Be Obeyed. She likes her wings dry and crisp. If not dry and crisp, she wants them with the sauce caramelized. I like them sticky and gooey with no cooking of the sauce. This batch was one of the few I've done the way I like. Sadly, it appears as if you fall into her camp. Too bad, I could have used some support!

Thanks for the point.

Disco

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky