Honey Siracha Pterodactyl Thighs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
Here we go again with a new rub from McCormick. This one smells absolutely amazing. We are going to have some for dinner tonight and then the rest will be my lunches this week.
EF4A47E8-E0EF-4A68-BFD9-2F76D1EAB6E6.jpeg
I’ll have another shot when they are done. Be safe everyone. RIP Joe Diffy.
G

Reactions: jaxgatorz
Yum, you guys are making my hungry tonight.
Those look great what did you top the pasta with?

I grew up in a Sicilian family and if there wasn't some sort of pasta on the table at supper time my father would make a stink about it to the point that my mom would get up and boil some noodles and top it with butter and Romano cheese. Mom would throw the bowl in front of my dad and say there's you bleeping pasta I hope you're happy now that your meal is cold, now shut up and eat. Mom is one tough lady she has no problem putting us or my father in our place when need be with a crack of the wooden spoon against the back of our head.:emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing::emoji_laughing:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky