Home Depot Kingsford Charcoal Sale

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by djbrady33, May 21, 2014.

1. Home Depot is a having a sale starting tomorrow for $9.88 for 2 20 pound bags. They have a lot of inventory in my store in St. Charles, Missouri. A great time for everyone to stock up.

David

2. dockman

dockman Smoking Fanatic

Man wish I could get by and grab about 4 bags! My store is 30 miles.

3. I'll be there tomorrow for sure that's a great price I have 2 of them within 10 miles

4. rvial

rvial Meat Mopper

saw it on Lowes website this morning 9.99 as well I plan to stop by in the morning.

mixermanii likes this.
  5. jp61

jp61 Master of the Pit ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to go get a few.

mixermanii likes this.
  6. jirodriguez

jirodriguez Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Sweet! Time to stock up - I usually buy 160-200 lbs. when those sales are on.... lol.

mixermanii likes this.
  7. elginplowboy

elginplowboy Meat Mopper

In true redneck fashion loaded up with 240lbs at lunch.

8. Awesome!  Thanks!  I saw the butt-load of pallets at Home Depot last week when I was in the store for some lumber and figured they were going to do some wheelin & dealin for this weekend.

9. Thanks for the notice - I will get some either there or Lowes on my journey tomorrow...

10. here is a code number to get $10.00 buck's off need to buy 6 bag's 47000RRRRRO663R

11. that code number is for lowe's

12. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Funny I used to stock until I built my mini. As most of you know I smoke several times a week year round. I'm still working only last stockpile binge which was over two years ago! Finally down to two bags. Darn mini is just to damn efficient. I know don't feel the need to stockpile. Just grab a bag when I get low. Gonna open up some space in the garage!

13. jckdanls 07

jckdanls 07 Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member

got me 280 lbs (7 packs) today.. still had 2 packs left from the last time I stocked up.... 2 years ago to the day (I think) ... as Case said.. these mini's are sooooooo fuel efficient....

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  14. So I go buy 4 bags today and when i get home I get a text from my aunt her neighbor gave her 6 bags and she told me to come get it.. Wow that was a win.. Ready for the summer

15. Nice score man  [​IMG]

16. welshrarebit

welshrarebit Master of the Pit

I grabbed 120 lbs, with the 120 lbs of kingsford competition I bought on sale last week from Costco I'm set for a long time!

17. rvial

rvial Meat Mopper

I only bought 80 lbs...any more would have got me an evil eye or two from the wife..ay have to sneak some more though ;)

18. [​IMG]

19. dougmays

dougmays Limited Mod Group Lead

I'm going to go grab a bunch this weekend! I love when they do these sales!

Has anyone noticed a somewhat "moldy" smell from bags of Kingsford that have sat to long? Last 4th of July they had this sale at home depot and i bought 5 sets of bags so i was set for awhile....used one of the last bags maybe 9-10 months later and it smelled a little off

20. You guys are lucky! Up here in Canada home depot has a sale on 1 bag of KBB for $9 and thats a 16pound bag. Im feeling ripped off. Hahaha