Holy Crap!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

martin1950

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jan 18, 2019
Hartford. S/W Michigan
And it's only the 12th. of November. Yesterday we got 5"s, that's a walk in the park BUT overnite we picked-up another 10 1/4 of new stuff measured on my old Brinkman grill. Sure am glad both of my pits are safe in the garage.

20191112_050709_resized.jpg

Thanks for taking one for the team, That storm passed just to the north of us. expected 8+, and got 1/2"

Reactions: martin1950
we love skiing and snowboarding and I have a huge snowblower, 4Runner with beefy tires.
BRING IT!
Seriously love winter and massive snow storms. call me crazy but we go loco for the big dumpin storms.

Nope! As a kid I loved it. Now, it is just a burden I have to deal with. But, in about 8 years...... Both are vehicles are AWD. Need them when you drive 75 miles a day for work with the lake effect we get.

7 to 12" here, 11* with wind chills making it feel like -10*. Glad I prepped the snowblower.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky