Holy cow that's fine!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mitchell3006

Original poster
Jul 12, 2017
Made a new baste sauce. Can't remember everything in it due to too many adult beverages as I was cooking it but wow!! Mongolian fire oil. Jalepeno mustard. Honey. Ginger. Apple cider vinegar. Garlic. Onion. TonyChacheres. Salt pepper. Not sure of amounts but I made a gallon!!!

About an hour and a half on smoke end at about 210-220. Then finished on grill in firebox. Oak fire.

Thanks. It made a mild clean taste. The sweet and heat in the sauce really came through nicely.

Looks fine , the salt was the Tony's . lots of intgredience , a suggestion , record eveything you do while cooking , from the purchace to finish. !

Have fun and . . .

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky