Holding the set temperature .

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

momma short boots

Original poster
Sep 9, 2020
I have had problems when I set the oven temp on my Bradley the temp will go higher that what was set. Is this normal?
This happened when I was doing pulled pork at a low temp.

First off, welcome to SMF!
All smokers have temp variances. Just go buy yourself a remote temp probe. And use that as a guide on where to set your smoker setting at. Inkbird is a sponsor on here and usually has a discount code available.
Al

I have had problems when I set the oven temp on my Bradley the temp will go higher that what was set. Is this normal?
This happened when I was doing pulled pork at a low temp.

If you're going by your built-in Temp Gage, it's probably wrong.
You should have a wireless Digital set of Therms to get the Truth.
There's a ton of them out there, but My Maverick ET-732 set takes good care of me on Smoker Temps & Meat Interior Rems, and they are very reasonably priced.

Bear

Reactions: sawhorseray
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky