Holder to Easily Flip Veggies (Brussel Sprouts; Asparagus, Et.) ?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Vmusic2Ya

Original poster
Sep 3, 2022
Hi,
I love to kind of toast or roast brussels sprouts on my Green Mountain Grill. I typically put it at a higher temp, around 375 for 10-15 minutes, and then you flip em' over for about the same. I usually put 20-30 or more on the grill, cut in half, and with a touch of olive oil/agave.

What I don't like: Flipping brussels sprouts (or asparagus, or any veggies) - but especially where I have to flip or turn over 20 or 30 of them.
What I don't like: Clean up - I really, really, really just want to gently rinse stuff in the sink, and throw it in the dish washer. I don't have time to hand wash stuff.

SooOOoooo - any EXPERIENCE with any grill tools or accessories that allow you to EASILY flip or turn veggies over? I've seen stuff online, but I'm posting this hoping somebody has some actual experience with something.

Thanks In Advance!!
AJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky