Hibachi Shrimp on the Blackstone

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Heck yeah Mike that looks delicious. Love doing hibachi on my Blackstone and I agree it goes so fast you need a dedicated photographer. Watch out with those onion volcanoes "you'll shoot your eye out kid!"
LOL. I will make sure I practice safe Volcano. Thanks Jake.

Reactions: TNJAKE
Looks great Mike, I'd love to get a BS. I'm just not sure how much it would get used between our weather and my work.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: MJB05615
Thanks Chris. I've had it for a year and a half, I think. And this is only the third time in 2022. In Ga we have weather too, not like you but enough that I don't use it much if at all from October til March.
It is great to have available when the mood strikes.

Reactions: gmc2003
While out shopping yesterday. I impulse bought a couple tanks of propane with no real thoughts of firing up my BS anytime soon. Then I saw this. I'm thinking the dust will get blown off the flat top this weekend! Amazing looking meal!

Looks awesome I like doing stir fry on the black stone and agree once you get going it doesn't take long. I usually do steak, shrimp, chicken, veggies, and fried rice

While out shopping yesterday. I impulse bought a couple tanks of propane with no real thoughts of firing up my BS anytime soon. Then I saw this. I'm thinking the dust will get blown off the flat top this weekend! Amazing looking meal!
Thanks Steve. I kept looking most of the Winter, and saying to myself, let's go! Once t got warm enough, and by warm I mean 50' +, it was time. Now we are doing at least once a week, hoping more as we go forward into Spring and Summer. Appreciate the kind words my friend.

Looks awesome I like doing stir fry on the black stone and agree once you get going it doesn't take long. I usually do steak, shrimp, chicken, veggies, and fried rice
The only thing I haven't tried is the fried rice, for fear it will get away from me, lol. We do that on the stovetop. Thanks for the kind words, very appreciated.

I'd like to check out that Pizza though.
Think white pizza with a twist. Cliff notes: standard dough, yum yum for the sauce, house himachi mix (beef, chk, shrimp + some veggies), pizza cheese. The REAL secret is the veggies. Use asian stuff like water chestnuts, bok choi, bamboo shoots.

Think white pizza with a twist. Cliff notes: standard dough, yum yum for the sauce, house himachi mix (beef, chk, shrimp + some veggies), pizza cheese. The REAL secret is the veggies. Use asian stuff like water chestnuts, bok choi, bamboo shoots.
That sounds darn good.

Not sure how I missed this one bu that looks fantastic!!
Thanks Travis. We're going to be using this much more going forward, especially since the Mrs likes it.
What could go wrong? LOL.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky