Hi & Thanks from a newbie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rickandtaz

Smoke Blower
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 26, 2008
East Coast of Florida
I've been reading this forum for months now. Lots of great people and advise
on here so, I wanted to register and say Hey and introduce myself. I've got
two racks of beef ribs smoking right now. If they come out yummy it'll be
because of the stuff I've learned reading this forum.

Happy Memorial Day All! & Go Navy!!!

nice to know you rick ..this is a great website i have learned alot myself and i have been smoking meat for about 10-12 years and there is stuff i didn't even know until i found this place..great info and great people no questions to dumb to ask...again nice to know ya and happy smoking

bout time you 2 quit lurking and joined the fun-glad to have you and hope the smoke comes out great today.

Welcome, you are in the right place.

Welcome to the SMF. I am glad you all came in from lurker land. I am trying to convince my Dad to do the same in Bixby - ha) As you know, this site will carry you through.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Great forum ya'll got here!
Just checked the ribs, the meat has pulled back from the ends of the bones about an inch and the bones pull apart pretty easy. Won't be long now.

If ya want to pay back the forum you can be a premier member for 15 dollars a year and support it.

Welcome aboard officially! I have 3 friends who smoke that I have been trying to get to join our gang. I give all the credit for my successful smokes to all the great people in here that are more than willing to help and share their tips and tricks on cranking out delicious BBQ!

If I didn't screw up the paypal sign up thing, then my $15 is on the way.
I'm sure the forum has already saved me more than that on meat that didn't have to be thrown away after I ruined it in a smoker.

Thanks again all!

Welcome from the other coast!!
SMF is the greatest place for info on smoking and some other things too...
Everyone is friendly and helpful..it is a great family to be a part of!

welcome this place is great if you like to make great eats..myself,still learnimng..only three smoke on my landmann, and all kinds of mods. alot cosmetic.but none the less mods.she is going into day for firebox mods.that should do it I hope.
then to try some recipes that I found here and there..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky