Hi,just joined.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cool85k5

Fire Starter
Original poster
Feb 18, 2007
Georgia
Hi,I just found this forum last night and figured I would join.I am interested in learning more grilling/smoking techniques.I will post a picture of my smoker grill in the next few days.

Welcome aboard Cool, Don’t forget to check out Jeff’s free 5 day Smoking Basics e-course, lots of info in a great format! It will have you up to speed in no time! Now let’s get to smoking!
icon_wink.gif

Welcome, Welcome!! Glad you are here. Don't be afraid to ask lots of questions. The friendly folks here at SMF will make answer.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome aboard cool85k5. Glad to have you here. Have you checked out Jeff's 5-day eCourse yet? It's a great way to start.

Keep Smokin

Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the forum.
We are all here to help each other were possible and we will also
GRILL(LOL) you with our questions .

Wow,thank you all for the warm welcome!I have all ready signed up for the ecourse and got the first one today(Thank you Jeff)!

I am interested in smoking pork ribs,pork shoulder and chicken at the moment.

Yes Chad,I had a 1985 K5 Blazer which I sold a few years back.
icon_sad.gif

Heya, Jerry!

Welcome aboard! There's lots of info here for you to look over. Just pick a subject that interests you and read through. We are a big and growing family type of forum and we have a good time as well as swap our recipes and strut our smokin' stuff!

Cheers!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky