Hi, I'm Brandon from Arizona

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

STS2187

Original poster
Mar 19, 2023
I've been smoking for about 3 years now. I started out on the Traeger pro 575 and quickly moved to a stick burner (OKJ Highland), and now I bounce back and forth between the OKJ and my 22" Weber kettle. Last week I put in my order for the Workhorse 1975. It won't go into production until November, so I've got a long wait on that one. I look forward to meeting and learning from you all!

Another welcome from Colorado. The Workhorse sounds like a very nice offset. Looking forward to pictures when it arrives.

Reactions: STS2187
Welcome aboard from NE Oklahoma! Those Workhorse pits looks like very nice rigs...congrats! It'd be hard to wait until November though...

Red

Reactions: STS2187
Welcome aboard from NE Oklahoma! Those Workhorse pits looks like very nice rigs...congrats! It'd be hard to wait until November though...

Red
Thank you! Yeah, the wait is going to be a true test of my patience.

Reactions: seenred
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky