Hi from Norway!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to SMF. Looking forward to seeing some of your sausage processes. Did you make those salami hanging in your profile pic?
Thank you 😊
Yes, I made the salamis. Picture from my "furtebu" It's my wife in the sausage "forest".

I have a small house (picture as of now) in my garden for my food related hobby projects.
It's a wood fired baking oven, beer brewing equipment, grinder and sausage equipment etc inside.
And of course a beer fridge if I quarrel with my wife ;-)
Maybe not possible to translate but in Norway we often call such a house a "furtebu" = grumpy lodge 😊
PXL_20230124_132350879.jpg

Welcome from Maryland glad to have you on board. Looking forward to seeing some photos of your cooks and your area. Fine looking homestead the type people dream of.

Warren

Reactions: BjornEK
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky