Hi from Norway!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BjornEK

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 22, 2023
Molde, Norway
Hi!
English is not my first language, but I'll give it a try.
I'm a Norwegian male living in the middle of Norway, close to the nature (my house in the picture) Too many hobbies and most of them food related. To name a few. Bread baking in a wood fired baking oven, smoking salmon and meat, making sausage.
I've been a reader here for a while. You have a great forum loaded to the brim with friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people!

FB_IMG_1674506809548.jpg

WOW! Hate you got that kind of scenery to look at all the time. :emoji_laughing::emoji_wink: I dont care if you never post a cook pic. Just keep posting these kind of pics.

Welcome to the Forums from Mississippi! Glad to have you.

Jim

Reactions: BjornEK
Velkommen from Vt. I have relatives I've never met living in Etna. Someday I'd love to go to Norway for a visit. I've heard it's beautiful and the people are very friendly.

Chris

From a fellow 1/3 Norwegian in California, welcome to the forum. Thanks for registering. Your English is perfect, even better than some native speakers. We love pictures of all kinds and look forward to seeing some of your cooking projects.

Welcome from South Carolina. I love seeing recipes and cooks from other cultures, so I'm looking forward to seeing some posts!

Velkommen from Vt. I have relatives I've never met living in Etna. Someday I'd love to go to Norway for a visit. I've heard it's beautiful and the people are very friendly.

Chris
Hi, and thank you for the welcome greeting in norwegian :-)
Yes, you really should go to Norway to visit your relatives :-)

I once read an article. A team had interviewed a lot of old people about to die.
One of the questions they asked then was "What do you regret the most about your life".
Almost all of them didn't regret things that they had done, but things they wanted to do but never did :-)

Etna is about a 5 hour drive from me through some beautiful scenery.
If you ever go you are welcome to visit. Always nice to meet new people.

Bjorn

Last edited:
Reactions: gmc2003
From a fellow 1/3 Norwegian in California, welcome to the forum. Thanks for registering. Your English is perfect, even better than some native speakers. We love pictures of all kinds and look forward to seeing some of your cooking projects.

Thank you very much for your kind words :-)

Welcome to SMF. Looking forward to seeing some of your sausage processes. Did you make those salami hanging in your profile pic?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky