Hi from Northern CA.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Mayor

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jan 13, 2020
California Gold Country
New here from Northern CA. Had a Brinkman water/charcoal smoker way back maybe 25-30 years ago. So most of what I knew has been forgotten and what I remember is most likely wrong. My wife bought me a new Char-broil Electric Smoker for Christmas so this will be a new adventure for an old guy. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions so bear with me. Thanks

Welcome from Gilbert, AZ, you landed in a great spot. I lived in CA all my life until seven months back, SF Bay Area. It's a great place to be from. RAY

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome from iowa, glad to have you and alot of knowledge here and helpful members

Ryan

Welcome from another NorCal member! Beautiful thing about living here is it can really be 'BBQ & Smoking Season' pretty much year 'round. :emoji_wink:
norCal_hills.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky