• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi from Northern CA.

Mayor

Joined Jan 13, 2020
New here from Northern CA. Had a Brinkman water/charcoal smoker way back maybe 25-30 years ago. So most of what I knew has been forgotten and what I remember is most likely wrong. My wife bought me a new Char-broil Electric Smoker for Christmas so this will be a new adventure for an old guy. I'm sure I'll have lots of questions so bear with me. Thanks

sawhorseray

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ, you landed in a great spot. I lived in CA all my life until seven months back, SF Bay Area. It's a great place to be from. RAY

JC in GB

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2018
Welcome from Wisconsin. :emoji_cat: Lots of great folks and advice to be had on this forum.

couger78

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 3, 2011
Welcome from another NorCal member! Beautiful thing about living here is it can really be 'BBQ & Smoking Season' pretty much year 'round. :emoji_wink:
norCal_hills.png

noboundaries

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
Welcome from Roseville! Glad you're here with the Christmas present and looking to flavor your new future!

Enjoy the forum!

Ray

millerbuilds

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined May 13, 2013
Welcome to SMF from North Texas.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.