• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi from NE pennsylvania

porky in pa

Joined Dec 23, 2013
My name is pete and iam new to the art of smoking. I have ordered a LEM electric smoker and can,t wait to use it. Everyone here seems very friendly and helpful and I will be calling out for help and advice very soon. I live in northeastern pennsylvania with my wife and two sons, I enjoy riding my motorcycle,hunting and fishing. Hope everyone has a great holiday I"ll be talking to you soon    pete

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Pete

Welcome to the forurm  You're right, everyone here is friendly and more than willing to help

Gary

rugerlab

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 10, 2013
Welcome from Montana...  Once you start smoking you will have a hard time stopping!!!!! 

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]MERRY CHRISTMAS from GARY in EAST TEXAS[/h1]

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.